Registration for Summer I (6/22-7/24). We expect to have a Summer II program to follow this.
We have recieved permission to use EGHS Fields 1 and 3 on Tuesdays and Thursdays to provide RIDOH compliant lacrosse clinics for EG Girls in grades 3-8 (per Spring 2020 standing)!!!!
- First group/"Pod" of 13 players in each grade group will register. After that people will be put on a waitlist. Once we have 10 players on waitlist we can open a second group/"Pod".
- Day (Tuesday or Thursday) and time (ranges from 4p-8p) will be announced once we know how many groups we have.
- No group/"Pod" with coaches will be allowed to exceed 15.
- Groups/"Pods" are fixed and players can't be swapped or exchanged between groups.
- Per past communications, these groups will be "stable" so that the same kids and coaches are together each time.
- Small Group (15 or less) Modified Lacrosse Activity/Practice
- Aligned with state/local public health guidelines that allow for small group (< 15) gatherings in a public or private setting.
Risk: Mild to moderate
Goal: Continue conditioning with small, socially-distanced community based groups. Improve hand-eye coordination, stickwork, footwork, shooting skills and spacing. Continue improving cardiovascular and lacrosse fitness in a supportive group setting for enhanced mental and physical health.
Paper waivers will be required for participation.
Base Cost: $75.00
Open to: GirlsResidents of: 02818, 02816
In Grades: 5 to 6 for 2019-20 School year
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.